Thursday, March 13, 2008

No Name

She doesn't love him
She's playing a part
She's telling you what you want to hear
But she will break your heart



She's not the person she wants to be
She knows she's making a mistake
She might look happy
But every smile she fakes

She doesn't want to hurt you
But she's got too much to lose
She's got nowhere to go
She's alone, she's confused

She's running from something
Something she can't explain
So she keeps on pretending
She keeps playing her game

But at some point she will tell you
At some point she'll go
And while I know she hurt you
She hurt herself too, more than you'll ever know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i m sure that she made me hurt but i have no idea that she hurt herself or not...whatever really nice!! Simply, Slightly and Sympathizly :)

Mhu Darye said...

I loved it. I didn't know myself whether I am like that or not. But I found myself here again in your words under the "NoName". bravo! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi that's very interesting. I've been hurt and it takes time for the sadness to go away.